>

Thursday, October 5, 2017

WHITE PUMPKIN

I loved the photo challenge for The Card Concept this week and immediately thought of my PTI pumpkin die from quite a few years ago.  So used the pumpkin and colors to make this card.


I guess it could be in the classy and elegant category.  Die cut the pumpkin parts, added the layers to the front and ran it through a dotted embossing folder.  Die cut the leaves from some pretty, shiny paper, added a bit of ink around the edges and some clear Nuvo drops, attached the back and done.  


Thanks for stopping by - love to read your kind comments.


7 comments:

  1. I've always loved that die & wow--you've made a beautifully elegant pumpkin with it, Betty! Absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pumpkin card in the lovely colour....and it's a great take on this picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Betty. It really looks stunning and definitely classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous pumpkin! Love all that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pumpkin, Betty! I love how you added the embossed dots and that you added a touch of color to the tips of the leaves...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the texture and the colors, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. I'd call that a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!