>

Monday, June 20, 2016

ALTENEW ACADEMY 4

I think this is the first online card class where I have actually made more than one card!  I skipped doing one for day 3 - this is day 4 on no line coloring on vellumI am actually coming to believe Marika  that the more I work on the details the better they get.  I didn't have any grey copics (like she used) so went with yellow tones for my daisy.


I used several different yellow and green copics and then my Prismacolor pencils to do more details on my die cut flower.  The center of flower was stamped in dark chocolate ink - took a long time to dry!  Popped my flower up with foam tape in the center of my die cut piece, added some clear sequins and the sentiment and done.

Will enter this in CAS Mix-Up challenge for June - die cuts, stamping, and coloring.





Just a reminder also that the challenge at A Blog Named Hero this month is vellum - you still have time to enter here.

Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments.

12 comments:

  1. you are making me want to take this class!! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... gorgeous flower Betty. Great job with the details. And love it done on vellum .. so soft and delicate looking. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Betty. I haven't tried this one yet. Have finished Day 1 - still need to photograph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of your pretty vellum daisy and leaves. TFS Betty. So pleased you could join us at CAS Mix Up..again! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty this is gorgeous, I think I need to sign up for that class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Betty! Marika will be giving you the class prize :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is gorgeous, Betty! Love that daisy in the yellows! I need to take more time to practice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vellum--don't know why I haven't been using it lately. Your card is stunning, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Betty! Love the detail on the vellum flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an amazing job with this technique, Betty! I love the softness of the vellum, and your CAS design is stunning! Sounds like a fabulous class, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!