>

Saturday, January 9, 2016

FAVORITES OF 2015

Happy 2016 - a little late.  I was visiting my son and family in London for three weeks over Christmas and got home late Monday night - have been pretty much useless since with jet lag - wake up at 3 am and can't go back to sleep, hungry at weird times of the day - body clock is 6 hours off and they say it takes one day for every hour off - this morning I slept until 5:30 - so tomorrow hopefully I'll be back to normal!

2016 is the beginning of my third year of blogging and so am doing a simple post today of my favorite cards from 2015.




Looking forward to another year of creating - have my first post for A Blog Named Hero design team on 13 January, am hosting the Hero Arts discussion group 90 minute scramble on 6 February and have to get going on those valentines since I didn't get around to sending Christmas cards before I left in December!!

Many blessings to you all in the coming year - I so appreciate all the kind comments.  Hugs,  Betty 

3 comments:

  1. What a glorious gallery of stunning cards. Thank you for taking the time to collate them :-)
    I know exactly what you mean about the jet lag, I make that trip quite often. It sound like you are almost back on track!

    Happy New Year Betty, and congratualtions on your DT venture - very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, I want to say 'Welcome Home, Betty'! You were missed!!! I LOVE your new blog header...Crisp, Clean and so 'You'!
    I always enjoy visiting your blog, so I recognize some of my faves from 2015...you have such an elegant hand, and it's so evident in your collection of cards! I love them all, and I'm so glad you shared them with us!
    Can't wait to see your first ABNH post and to play along with your Scramble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it back safe and sound. I always found the jet lag worse going west to east when I used to visit family in Europe but then it was 9 hour difference then. It always took 10 days for me to get my bearings in Germany.

    I was so delighted to see your lovely gallery of favorite cards, 'course you probably could have picked blindly and I would love them. You make such lovely cards Betty. Here's to a fabulous 2016 and many more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!