>

Saturday, July 11, 2015

MUMS

Love the colors for this week's Color Throwdown #350.  Played around with my Zig watercolors and finally decided on tea rose and light pink for the flower and mid-green and olive green for the leaves.  Just stamped the flower with waterproof ink and blended the colors directly - no water.  Had the striped vellum on my desk from a previous card so just went with basically the same design.


The mum is from PTI Year of the Flowers series which I have not used for a long time.  I will add "birthday" or "anniversary" or whatever on the inside when I need the card.  A few clear sequins completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, those stripes just add a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another yummy one, Betty - love the mix of stripes and posies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you achieved so much dimension on your flowers and leaves with your coloring ~ Another gorgeous card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design...your flower is colored perfectly and I love the striped paper!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!