>

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

GORGEOUS GARDENIA

For this month's April Card Chain Challenge I basically followed the colors and sketch and also used a die as prescribed by Deb Nolan.
I used Memory Box's Gorgeous Gardenia Outline die and backed it with some vellum which I colored with a Ranger picked raspberry distress marker.  The sentiment from HA Messages with a Flourish is stamped on a scrap of PTI sweet blush striped paper and then on a piece of HA charcoal layering paper.  My card went to Sara in Missouri.

Thanks for stopping by and always appreciate your kind comments.  Betty

6 comments:

  1. The vellum behind the flowers is so pretty, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty gardenias, Betty! I have this die on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Sara. A very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Betty! I love the bold pink behind the Gardenia outline die cut...it's so striking! Love the elegant font on this sentiment, too! Beautiful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so much! great colors. Are you doing the hop with a2z on Friday the 24th? Just wondering. Haven't seen you over at fb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant! Sara is one lucky recipient :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!