>

Sunday, October 5, 2014

CARVE!!

The theme for this week's Paper Players' challenge is Halloween so of course I had to do it!!  Have had the little bingo card for ages and no idea where I got it, but decided now was the time to use it for a card to send to my son who grew some lovely pumpkins in his back garden in London, England.
This is also a sort of "first" for me as I have never done the "slanty" thing with layering either, but rather like it - don't think I'll make a practice of it tho!  Just not me.

Supplies:
PTI  cat and polka dot paper
Ranger walnut stain distress ink
Jane's Doodles digi pumpkin

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

8 comments:

  1. What a great Halloween card! The "slanty thing" looks great! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I just love Bingo cards...I need to use them more! Love your slanty thing...I know that just bugs some people but it looks cute here! Thanks for playing with the Players this week, sharing your sweet little pumpkin(s) too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing a photo of your son with us! Looks like he enjoys his garden!
    Your Bingo card is perfect with the pumpkin and black cat! I'll bet your son is going to love it, too! Another fabulous card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterned pumpkin and the black kitty! And the Bingo card is adorable! Nice pumpkins that your son grew too! Looks like you're all ready for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you made the slanty thing work really well here Betty - love the use of the bingo card too! Great photo of your son's pumpkins too - perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, it is great, and a great photo of your handsome son and his pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Betty, what a great use of the bing cards! I love the texture you managed to inject in the various layers and I love the little paper pieced pumpkin in the corner. Fabulous. thanks for rocking my challenge this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the look of those pumpkins - I see some lovely soup there, are some roasting of them in the oven!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!