>

Saturday, October 4, 2014

AQUA & SILVER POINSETTIA

It's World Cardmaking Day and there are many challenges today.  a2z Scrapbooking's first challenge today is to use aqua, silver and white.
I made some paper by smooshing pewter liquid pearls on white paper with a piece of crumpled cling wrap.  I then used distress ink sponged over it after it was dry.  Stamped and embossed the poinsettia in white and die cut.  The darker aqua strip is just the same paper with more ink (hard to see in photo that there is pewter on it also).  The card base is 4"x5 1/2" so the poinsettia can be over the edge.

Supplies:
Stamp: Hero Arts CL796; "Joy" is also HA
Ink: Distress - tumbled glass
Other: HA silver embossing powder; Ranger liquid pearls

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Betty! Love the aqua poinsettia. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more beautifies....where did you find all the time and energy to makes all these wonderful cards! Love every one!

    Hugs and thanks for playing today! Good Luck Betty, I am so happy you shared these with us all at a2z!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, you did such an amazing job playing with your inks and liquid pearls! Such a beautiful effect, and your design is so elegant!

    You're like the a2z 'Star' today with all these beautiful entries! I'm so glad you played along, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me crazy looking at your cards. They are so fantastic. I love this one especially because I love Halloween. I looked at a couple others and you just make very elegant classy cards and just down right awesome. NICE WORK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!